For a farm so small it fits in your hands, Tiny Farm is jam-packed with sweet surprises and endless possibilities! We have a Brand New Map in Tiny Farm!
Take a look around the new World Map and find the Turtle Island where you can travel the ocean with the Big Turtle!
Feed the Big Turtle and plant the Dream Tree to develop your town.
Find and save the Faded Corals in the Ocean Management Center and get new animals
Also you can get Legendary Animals from the previous event at the Trading Center.
Please enjoy your time in all-new Tiny Farm!
Now available for worldwide farmers and animal caretakers,
give TLC to your very own barnyard animals and build the best farm.
Watch over them so they can grow to breed their own family.
Get rare species that will allow you to create your own original homestead!
You can play Tiny Farm in 한국어, English, Deutsch, français, 日本語, 中文简体, and 中文繁體.
– Have an easy lesson from Ben, the talking Sheep, on how to play the game.
– The unique Breeding System with Love Points.
– Active movements and sound of animals.
– From Black Sheep, Blue Cow to Green Chicken, you’ll find all animals in your favorite colors.
– The Mastery system where you can be the master of all animals!
– Crop and Harvest various crops.
– Darling designs and decorative structures mean your farm is unique and gorgeous.
– Visit your friend’s farm to help out and share the love.
Steps To Download On PC Or Mac:
Play your favourite Android apps and games directly on your PC or Mac. Just choose any of your favourite emulator from below links.Use your phone as a remote control when playing games. Run all your favourite apps on your desktop ( WhatsApp, FaceApp, Netflix etc).Seamless transition of apps from PC to mobile device without the hassle of wireline or wireless connection. play bigger and Play More:
Download: Bluestacks Emulator
Download: Andy Emulator
Download: iPadian ( For iOS Apps )
Also See: Action Puzzle Town Download For PC (Windows / Mac & iOS)
The post Tiny Farm Download For PC (Windows / Mac & iOS) appeared first on TechniLinks.com.