- SpyHunter has been carefully engineered to be powerful and complete enough for the most demanding technical professional, yet simple enough for a first-time computer user to utilize safely and effectively. With just a simple click, SpyHunter Scanner will scan your computer’s memory, registry, cookies, and files. Items found to be infected will then be listed for you.
- New to SpyHunter, is the Spyware HelpDesk, a unique and highly effective interface through which you can contact our support department to solve any malware related issues for absolutely free! The Spyware HelpDesk consists of two separate sub-systems: the SpyHunter Support Ticket System, and the Custom Fix System.
- SpyHunter features an improved System Guards feature that integrates several proactive protection elements into one integrated panel. SpyHunter’s new System Guards automatically blocks malicious process from executing and running on your system. System Guards incorporates guards against Active X control, Registry protection and Process control. Each of these built-in functions provides computer users with automated parasite blocking capabilities.
- SpyHunter’s Network Sentry is included within the Settings panel area. The Network Sentry is designed to give you complete control over your system networking settings, and to prevent malicious objects from modifying and disrupting your Internet connection. In addition to HOSTS file protection, SpyHunter also offers an option to protect other Windows system files from unauthorized modifications.
- SpyHunter’s Scan Scheduler can be setup and easily configured through the Scan Scheduler area under the Settings panel. The advanced Scan Scheduler feature allows you to run a complete SpyHunter scan at a pre-set time, even if you are away from your computer. Easy to access and use, the Scan Scheduler allows you to pre-set the scan time at daily, weekly and monthly intervals.
- SpyHunter includes a new feature called Custom Scan. Custom Scan allows you to save time by limiting your scan to specific sections of your computer. With SpyHunters Custom Scan, you will be able to select the following scan types: Memory, Registry, Cookies, Files or Rootkits.
- Included as part of SpyHunter’s new scan functions, is an easy and convenient Backup feature that allows you to restore backed up objects using the rollback feature. In the event that an object is removed by SpyHunter, you can choose to restore the object using the built-in rollback feature. The selected object will be restored to its original location as if it were never removed by SpyHunter.
- New to SpyHunter is an Exclusions Panel. The Exclusions feature in SpyHunter allows you to select objects that you wish to exclude from detection in future SpyHunter system scans. In some cases, SpyHunter may detect programs that you do not desire to remove. In this case, the exclusions panel will allow you to exclude individual programs from being identified. Once selected, the programs selected in the exclusions list will not be included or detected in any future scan processes.
- SpyHunter’s new Settings panel was designed with you in mind. The General Settings panel offers several ways to customize the operation of SpyHunter for a more personalized experience, as well as giving you activation instructions in order to register for the full version of SpyHunter.
Whats New v4:
- – Seamless setup and user-friendly environment
- – First run processes
- – Backup and restore capabilities and create an exclusion list
- – Configure multiple settings and schedule scans
* New improvements the Options panel as follow:
- – Automatically check for updates
- – Automatically download and install definition updates
- – Start SpyHunter Security Suite on Boot
- – Start SpyHunter Scan on Boot
- – Minimize Security Suite on startup
The post [Free Download] Spyhunter 18.104.22.16882 Portable Edition appeared first on All Free Download Resources.