Click Here To Free Download Email Copy That Sells Ebook Tutorial
When you download this course today, you won’t find the typical “101 ways” type of eBook that’s been rehashed and recycled. This is a course I put together based on many years (since 2006) of email marketing and copywriting experience.
You’ll be armed with the tactics and techniques to start crafting high-converting emails.
Inside “Email Copy That Sells”, You’ll Discover…
- How to craft compelling emails to motivate and inspire readers to buy your product. Writing an email is more than just a message. There are certain techniques you can use to get more readers to respond to your offer.
- How to inject “power words” into your email copy to motivate and persuade your readers to click on your link, buy your product, or what ever it is you want them to do. I reveal my favorite words I like to use in my email subjet lines that gets people opening your emails without fail.
- The power of telling stories in your emails that connects with your audience. It has nothing to do with starting off with “Once upon a time”. In fact, I’ll show you how to write one in just one sentence!
- The art of using specifics and numbers. I’ll show you how to use this method so you can increase your leads and sales. You can use it in your email subject line and body.
- The power of questions. How to use questions to increase conversion rates. Yes, you absolutely can ask questions and your subscribers will respond! I’ll give you a few templates to use.
- The “Special Characters” trick. Want your subscribers to go crazy whenever you send out an email to your list? This is a method I use all the time to really amp it up…
- The “Cliffhanger Effect”. I’ll show you this cool little trick you can add to your email subject lines to make your subscribers practically going crazy over what’s in your email.
- The “Reason Why”. People don’t buy a product unless it benefits them in some way. In this section, I explain how to use it when writing your emails. This will surely get your subscribers to act fast!
- Features VS Benefits. Exactly how to write the benefits of your product instead of features. People buy based on what they’ll get out of your product. They don’t buy “features”. They buy benefits.
- The one little secret that gets people opening up your emails like crazy. You’ll be like “DUH!” when you find out about this, but it’s actually the best way to get subscribers to open your emails.
- Example email subject lines that work which you can copy and paste into your own email newsletters to increase your open-rates.
- The psychological triggers that turns non-buyers into happy customers.
- How to use intrigue and curiousity to sky-rocket your email open rates. I’ll share two of my favorite words you can use in your email copy to create curiousity. It’ll make your subscribers go nuts wanting to find out what your email is about.
The post [Free Download] Email Copy That Sells Ebook Tutorial appeared first on All Free Download Resources.