FoxFi APK is a very friendly APP for android devices tablets and other smart-phones into Wi-Fi hotspots and this fabulous APP you can download free and form below link of given page. This awesome APP you can easily install and operate. Now FoxFi APK has further more powerful and useful features which are as below.
How to Use FoxFi Apk ?
FoxFi lets you to turns your Android phone into a free WiFi Hotspot – no rooting or tether plan required. You can connect from any computers or tablets or even game console. Access Point is infrastructure mode with WPA2 security. FoxFi usage is covered under the same phone data plan you have and no tether plan needed. This saves you $20/month from your carrier.Currently WiFi mode may not support some phone models and we are working to expand the supported list.
However Bluetooth/USB mode works for all phones. To check and see if WiFi mode can be supported on your phone visit http://foxfi.com/devicesAgain you do not need a tether plan or root your phone (otherwise this software will be meaningless). It WiFi mode prompts you to call your carrier that means FoxFi has failed and you should use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead.*If you have T-mobile, you should use USB mode with “Hide Tether Usage” enabled.*Sprint and AT&T has removed FoxFi from Market. If you can not find FoxFi please install or upgrade from http://pdanet.co/bin.*Some Jelly Bean phones has locked-down the WiFi hotspot feature, because of that FoxFi will ask you to install a user certificate on those phones.
FoxFi Apk Settings
The side effect is that Android system will require you to set a screen lock (and only allows Pattern, PIN or Password) when any security settings is changed. There is indeed a way to remove the lock screen while keeping the certificate: set a pattern lock and try to unlock the phone with a “bad pattern” for 5-10 times, it will show you an error message, now select “Forgot Pattern?” and enter your gmail/password. After these steps the screen lock will be removed without removing the certificate. *AT&T Galaxy S4 with latest firmware update: you will see a message to call AT&T when you turn on WiFi mode. Please do NOT close that message (or simply hit the home button to hide the message). You will still be able to use the WiFi Hotspot. Probably does not apply to 4.3.*The free version has a usage limit that requires you to restart FoxFi to continue using free mode. You can purchase the full version key to unlock this.
FoxFi Apk some tips to help your usage:
- On some models if you run into WiFi problem after using the Hotspot, simply reboot your phone and rename the hotspot before activating to clear the issue.
- For some Samsung phones if your computer is not able to get an IP address, try to turn on WiFi on the phone first and make sure it does not connect to any WiFi network, then turn on FoxFi.
- FoxFi is tested on non-rooted phones. If your phone has a rooted ROM it may or may not work.
- When WiFi hotspot is activated you may also see a hotspot notification of the built-in WiFi hotspot feature.
- Please ignore it. As long as you do not sign up for a tether plan you won’t be charged.
- If you enter or change the hotspot password, make sure you rename the hotspot also before activating.
Sometimes Windows need a “repair” on the WiFi menu to get a correct IP address.
- If you install the FoxFi AddOn app, you will also be able to hide tether usage by setting a proxy server address in the computer browser.
Feature of FoxFi APK latest version
- FoxFi is free APP for all android devices.
- This APP you can easily operate and install
- FoxFi APK assists you to Turns your devices into WIFI hotspots.
- You can easily to share your devices internet for others.