Cops N Robbers (FPS) is a pixel style multiplayer gun shooting game developed by JoyDo Entertainment. This is an awesome FPS game of pocket edition. Equip your weapons, join the battle in this cool block world.
*** SINGLEPLAYER – STORY MODE ***
This is a PVE mode, you need to battle alone. Pick up your gun and take enough ammo, start adventure now!
*** MULTIPLAYER – WORLDWIDE ***
1. PVP Mode
2. Various game modes: Stronghold Mode & Team Death Match Mode & Killing Competition Mode & Peace Mode. You can select your preferred mode to battle with a team or fight alone.
3. Maps: 20 + interesting system maps and & endless custom maps created by players.
4. Chat in game: You can chat with your team members or all players in the room.
*** Weapon System ***
1. There are 50+ system weapons provided with great voxel models & pixel textures!
2. You can also design your dream weapon by yourself.
*** Skin System ***
1. There are kinds of skins provided. You can select your interested skin which makes you different with others.
2. Skin Edit system: Design your personalized skin, you’ll look special in the battlefield.
*** Friends System ***
Your friends, classmates, colleagues or anyone else around the world, if you want, add him/her to your friends list. You can chat or battle together in game!
Steps To Download On PC Or Mac:
Play your favorite Android apps and games directly from your PC or Mac. Just choose any of your favorite emulator from below links.Use your phone as a remote control when playing games.Run all your favorite apps from your desktop ( WhatsApp, FaceApp, Netflix etc).Seamless transition of apps from PC to mobile device without the hassle of wireline or wireless connection. play bigger and Play More:
Download: Google Play Store Link
Download: Bluestacks Emulator
Download: Andy Emulator
Download: iPadian ( For iOS Apps )
Also See: Pixel Gun 3D (Pocket Edition) For PC, Android, Windows & Mac Free Download
See More At TechLinkn.
The post Cops N Robbers – FPS For PC, Android, Windows & iOS Free Download appeared first on TechLinkn.com.